#30 Day Challenge for Thanksgiving
According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, an attribute is:
- an inherent characteristic
- a word ascribing a quality
As Thanksgiving quickly approaches my thoughts turn to what I’m most thankful for. Many blessings quickly make the list- family, friends, health, home, job, etc. Top billing, however, is quite apparent. I’m most thankful for my Lord.
With that in mind, I’m taking on a personal challenge I would like to extend as a challenge to others. The task is 2 parts-
- To meditate on the many attributes of God I am thankful for
- To share on social media one attribute per day for 30 days
The reason is four-fold:
- To develop a heart of thanksgiving in me
- To bring glory to God
- To raise awareness of the many wonderful attributes of God
- To cause others to ponder the qualities of God
Join me? Make a list (I did) and let’s get started! Would love to read your comments below if you are willing to take on the challenge!
Day One: I am thankful my God is more than enough. No matter what comes my way today or tomorrow my God is more than enough to handle it and to see me through! Thank you, Lord! Amen!
(Note: after Day 1, my posts will be on twitter and Facebook. The link to follow me on Twitter is to the left. #30AttributesOfGod. Thank you!)